Jeff07971 wrote:
> Just to confirm this will be universal not resricted to any amp or GPIO
> and work with the player "Power" status ?

LOL. It was just going to be a brain-dead stand-alone dt-overlay,
configure a GPIO (to be specified as dt param) to a value (0 or 1,
specified as a dt param). I thought that was pretty universal. More
universal than say, adding a param to an existing iqaudio-overlay to
power up the IQAudIO amp.

Not sure what you mean by "Power" status? What's that? Power status of
the amp, of squeezelite player ...... Something you are looking at in
web-gui or jivelite gui?