Jeff07971 wrote:
> Thanks Ralphy,Paul,Greg.
>
> The GPIO Control now works on Pi 2, Unfortunately it seems theres a
> problem though, Power On = Logic LOW on the GPIO.
>
> This means the Pi turns my amps off when Squeezelite is powered on and
> on when squeezelite is off.
>
> I was going to suggest the logic should be invertable (maybe I did) to
> make this a universal solution.
>
> Maybe -GN x ?
>
> Jeff

Thanks for the feedback.  Ability to change active High or Low logic has
not been built in.  I debated about adding it before introducing it to
the community.  I'm really curious as to how it works with IQaudIO   If
someone who has the amp board could test.

I'm traveling this week, not sure how much free time I'll get in the
hotel.   But I'll start looking into this.