paul- wrote:

> If you are testing from command line, you need to sudo to get permission
> for audio.    Once you get it figured out, then you can put it in User
> command section of the tweaks web page.  The user commands in the web
> interface will run with root permissions by default.

Update:
1. when i stop the actual squeezelite instance
2. i can start several new instanzes in terminal with:

    sudo /usr/local/bin/squeezelite -n "Küche" -o Küche -a 80:::0:  -m
ab:cd:ef:12:34:60 -z

    sudo /usr/local/bin/squeezelite -n "EG_Diele" -o Diele -a 80:::0:  -m
ab:cd:ef:12:34:61 -z
--------------------

3. Backup via:

    sudo filetool.sh -b

But:
after reboot all instances are lost.
I also tried to work with "User command section of the tweaks web page"
--> instances were lost too after reboot.

So it seems to me that there is a need for a startupscribt update - but
for me as a "NOOB" :o not possible without help.

so please - is there anybody out there?

regards,