Corelli45 wrote:
> Hi,
> Just a 'learning' question. Is Jivelite updated through the normal
> Picoreplayer updates or does this have to be done manually? Thanks.

The pcp released jivelite packages are installed and updated through the
web gui.

The beta PiGridSkin and large artwork now playing screen savers recently
discussed in the thread still require a manual install.

I was planning to replace the current released package with the
PiGridSkin and large artwork now playing screen savers build with the
next major pcp release.  However, if there's a general consensus that
the beta package is ready for "prime time", I can do it anytime as it's
not part of the pcp image.
It's working great for me on 3.02 and 3.1x, I haven't tested it with the
older pcp 2.x images, has anyone?

I should mention that the default lirc configuration files for the
slimdevice remotes, don't fully support the piGridSkin.  If you're using
those remotes, you should continue to use the JogglerSkin which has the
large artwork now playing screen saver as well.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *5*-Classics, *3*-Booms, *1*-UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.