Greg Erskine wrote:

> piCorePlayer really only support the Official RPF 7" screen.
> There are so many screens available that supporting them all would be
> difficult.

Thanks Greg,
Makes sense that if the HW support isn't in PCP due to the size of code
and only needed for particular hardware.
I have read enough replies from Bela to know the reasons behind that.
But then HDMI based displays ? They wouldn't need any extra code for
output,just a few general settings to match LCD resolution and select
skins.
For about 25 euro's I would get a 5 inch display that has touch
functionality, but touch would likely fail in PCP.
Touch is not fully wasted if I reuse the display in other projects with
Jessie.

And for jivelite, are there options to use it with buttons, joysticks,
IR or could a mouse be an option ?