I have recently upgraded my Raspberry 7 inch screen with a Rasptouch
casing, so rendering my experiment environment into living room
production.
And with the ( almost ) perfect support though PCP I am setting my goal
to have something similar as bedside set.
I have no knowledge jet on what Video interface is best for near problem
free integration with Jivelite.
So can anyone help me explain ( link to ) how video is transmitted, and
what is, and what is not, of interest of getting jivelite working on
it.
And secondly, links to known good working screens are welcome too.

The smallest 2.4 inch spi screens with resistive touch film might be a
good start, but based on price and readability for my ageing eyes, I
might go to 5 inch in a later stage.
I would fancy e-inkt displays, but I do not expect they have the right
support and functionality.
But backlight dimming is important to prevent the lighthouse effect.
And the pi behind this would be either a zero b+ or 2B, so all with the
40 pin GPIO header,  without the DSI interface on the zero of course.

Thanks in advance for your reactions.