Hi all
I am having problems playing DSD files to a PCM DAC. Here are the
details of my setup

System configuration: Raspberry Pi 3
piCorePlayer v3.11 | linux 4.4.39-pcpAudioCore_v7+ | piCore v8.0 |
Squeezelite v1.8.6-830 |
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1453293926 @ Thu Jan 21 04:09:26
UTC 2016
Synology DS1815+ on DSM 6.1 15047 Update 2

Playing DSD Files to PCM DAC works using an ancient SB3, so the
configuration of LMS seems to be ok.
Using the RP3 / piCorePlayer streams the file ok, but the DAC does not
give any sound. So I suspect the file is being streamed in DoP, instead
of being converted DSD -> PCM by LMS.

I suspect I have missed one of the settings in squeezelite.
One thing that came to my mind: The field Squeezelite Settings / Device
supports DoP is empty. Do I neet to put anything there?

Grateful for any help.
Thanks a lot