paul- wrote:
> Works fine here, If I had to guess, there is a channel conflict on your
> router.  Try changing your channel.

pCP Team, WiFi dongle issues are a recurring theme with new releases,
probably because of the vast number of dongles available.
Listing a "preferred " hardware set is probably not a good call as other
projects found out in the past, but there is already a very handy table
of WiFi Dongles -
https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/wifi-dongles .

May I suggest / request that the pCP team update this for new releases
with the dongles that work? Then when a report of wifi not working is
made a standard reply could be "Refer to
https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/wifi-dongles for WiFi dongles
that have been proved to work with the new release. Other dongles will
be added in the fullness of time."

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists