paul- wrote:
>  What good does referring someone to a wifi list, when they are trying
> to make something work?  I don't think there is any such thing as
> "proved to work" when it comes to wifi and linux.

The point is that if someone really wants to make a pCPlayer wifi then
there is a list of dongles that work with 3.20 basic and audio, so their
options are to provide diag details and wait for a fix, obtain a dongle
that is listed as working or revert to a version that worked with their
dongle. Net result is it eases pressure on the pCP team.

In my case, the Ratlink 5370 HiFi Berry dongles that I have had since my
first pCPlayer have more than payed for themselves and If I knew which
dongle works with 3.20 audio I would buy one of those. In the meantime I
can run 3.20 standard or revert to 3.11 Audio as those versions run with
the Ratlink 5370 dongle.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists