bluetdi wrote:
> On the main site under Extensions load from the sourceforge repository:
>
> Title:          backlight-4.9.21-pcpAudioCore_v7.tcz
> Version:        4.9.21-pcpAudioCore_v7
> Worked for me.

I am running 3.2 with an "official" Raspberry Pi touchscreen and I get
the error message "No official raspberry pi display found" when
attempting to change brightness or backlight. The backlight is always on
even when pcp is asleep.

Could someone who has gotten this working explain the process
step-by-step? How do you load this extension, exactly?

Thanks