wtnh wrote:
> Hi - I am running pCP 3.2 with Jivelite with the official RPi
> touchscreen. I am using the Grid skin at 800 x 480.
>
> I like to use the album cover view mostly and when I touch a cover, the
> album's track list opens up. What I would prefer is for pCP to
> immediately start playing the entire album. Is there any way to set this
> up?
>
> Thanks

I think you mean when you touch a cover from say New Music a track list
opens up. If you do a "long touch" to a cover a menu opens which
includes add to end, play next, play ...

Touching a cover when playing cycles through the vu meter, spectrum
analyzer etc.

This action can't be altered (without a big re-write) as it is how the
Squeezebox Touch works.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists