Wirrunna wrote:
> I think you mean when you touch a cover from say New Music a track list
> opens up. If you do a "long touch" to a cover a menu opens which
> includes add to end, play next, play ...
>
> Touching a cover when playing cycles through the vu meter, spectrum
> analyzer etc.
>
> This action can't be altered (without a big re-write) as it is how the
> Squeezebox Touch works.

Thanks - I was not aware of the long touch action (never owned a
Squeezebox Touch - just a classic). Still not was I was looking for
though.

To be clear, what I was talking about was the Albums view which displays
all album covers in a grid.

I have been using Squeezer on an Android tablet to control things and
when you are looking at the grid of album covers, a single touch on a
cover adds the whole album to the playlist and it starts playing
immediately from start to finish. That seems like a more user friendly
behavior IMHO (not to mention WAF ;))