mherger wrote:
> > Linux.pm and Debian.pm do not redefine canRestartServer
>
> Oh, you're right. On Debian the --norestart startup parameter is
> applied, because there's the _safe watchguard. I guess that could be
> improved...
>
> --
>
> Michael

If it's possible to get LMS restart working on Ubuntu/Debian (or other
similar flavours) it would be much appreciated. It is a function I've
missed for a long while - especially after coming originally from
Windows OS's.

Haven't taken the opportunity to thank you Michael for continuing to
support and develop LMS. The hard work you put in for the LMS community
it much appreciated by us all. Thank you.

Thank you to all the other users that provide assistance as well. You
are not forgotten!

Bob

1 x Touch
1 x Radio
1 x Boom
1 x Intel- NUC server/player running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
1 X Odroid-XU4 server/player running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM
Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
Behringer DEQ2496