stereoptic wrote:
> I noticed that the green light on my Pi 3 Model B is blinking once a
> second or so (no other pattern).  Now, I can't be for sure, but I don't
> think it was doing that before I updated to piCore 3.5 .  I've tried a
> few different power supplies.  I'm using a '5V 3.0 with a power switch'
> (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N336XEU/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
> .  I've reseated the SD card.
>
> Is it possible that the new version may have something to do with it?
> Any trouble shooting hints?  THe red light is sold, the green blinks.
> Usually that means it is writing to the SD card from what I gather.

I think that i correct RED LED is power (usually on solid) Green is
"Storage Activity". The green LED maybe flashing if you're running LMS
or something that uses storage.

My Pcp (PLAYER Only) does not flash the Green at all usually.

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLiteX,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U1 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLiteX
*Music:* 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly
FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS