That...is...so...cool! Works perfectly. I'm using Christian Erpelding's
Squeeze Commander on my phone to control it. I don't know what happened
to Christian, but he had the best phone app for SB there is.

The only thing I have left to ask is the behavior when I bring the RPI
back in the house. Instead of using the static ip it is set up with, it
uses DHCP (Still on eth0) to find a different ip address. Is there a way
to get it to recognize the static ip address already set up? The only
was I can get it to do that is to stop AP Mode and reboot. Really not a
big deal all in all.

Thanks a million,

Howard