Hello paul, first thank you very much for your great work!
Here is my quick feedback.
I did the in-situ upgrade on three pCP, two of them were configured with
USB audio.
After the upgrade was completed, I found two USB audio parameters (-o
and -a) of two pCP were lost.
Working fine after those parameters were manually re-entered and saved.
regards,
firebelli

LMS 7.9.1 on DS916+ in production and TS-439 Pro as backup.  Spotty.
Transporter SE, EDO'd Touch, Duet, Boom, Radio, Original SB3, HiFiBerry
AMP+, numerous PiCorePlayers w/DAC, BT or DLNA speakers via PnPBridge.
SqueezeLite on two PCs. Squeeze Player+Squeeze Commander on Android cell
and Chromebook.  ONKYO 5.1ch amplifier w/passive & powered speakers.
Toshiba Regza TV with SB player on Amazon Fire stick.