bpa wrote:
> Does this means both actually play ?
> I'm not sure the 32 bit conversion will improve anything a bit like
> converting 16 bit samples into 24bit samples.
>
> What are are you looking for and why ?
> What is this modification you are looking for ?

Yes both actually play. The only thing I wonder a little bit. It's very
soft. If you play the unconverted track it's much much louder however
with the noise in background

I am looking for the squeezelite log in Daphile. As far as I understood
an instance of squeezelite is setup for each Audio Interface connected.
These instances can handle the Files without any conversion through
LMS.
So Marco was wondering if there is anything modified
This was his statement a few posts ago:
> The problem here is that the wav header is missing or malformed in the
> stream. Daphile was the first to adopt R2 mods in order to read the
> header from the stream, as far as I Know is identical to R2 in that
> matter, but maybe Kimmo modified the code that investigate the header in
> order to handle DXD, could you please post the squeezelite LOG from
> inside Daphile?
>
> BTW, this time the Audio device is correctly opened at 32 bit 352800 hz

Thanks S