I've created a replacement VU meter animation frieze for the Kolossos VU
meter for my Stereo Console re-purposeing project but keep getting
"permission denied" when trying to upload it to piCore to replace the
Kolossos frieze (suitably renamed). Is it possible to simply replace it
in this way using enhanced permissions or do I need to ask Ralphy to
build another meter option with this frieze and all the other files
copied from the Kolossos meter files?
25921

|Filename: Final RCA.jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25921|

*Music Store & VPN Server: *Synology DS215J NAS*
Home Server/Player:* LMS 7.9.2 on Pi 3B piCorePlayer v4.0 Server/IQAudio
Digi+
*Homeplug & LAN Players: *Squeezelite on Windows 10 PC
*UPNP Wifi Players:* Samsung Soundbar, Chromecast Audio/Video, Revo
Super-Connect Radio, GGMM-E5 portable
*VPN Mobile & Car Player:* SqueezeControl/SqueezePlayer on Android Phone