ralphy wrote:
> custom-convert.conf goes in /usr/local/slimserver/
> There should already be a convert.conf in that directory and as bpa
> noted....make sure you restart lms afterward.

Success! I'm now able to play WMA files on my software players:
Squeezeplay on macOS and Linux and using iPeng on iPhone and iPad. I
followed the directions from Ralphy but still didn't work for a while.
Finally realized needed to turn off PlayWMA plug-in on LMS. Once I did
that, the WMA files in my library will play on all the devices!

Wonderful software and great way to enjoy music all around the house!
Thanks again for piCorePlayer and Squeezelite!

Chris

SB3; Squeeze Boom; rPi 3B - HiFiBerry DAC+; rPi 3B+ - HiFiBerry DAC+
with LMS