Jeff07971 wrote:

> The aim is here
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106833-Store-files-permanently-on-piCorePlayer&p=940821&viewfull=1#post940821
>
> and a few more here
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106833-Store-files-permanently-on-piCorePlayer&p=940904&viewfull=1#post940904

Yeah, I've been following this thread with interest - in fact it's what
inspired me to get a bigger MicroSD card and make a third partition for
my music for my camper van Squeezebox system.

But what I'm not clear on is whether AirFiero wants a totally
stand-alone system, or one that's only intended to work within a network
that already has LMS running.  If the former, then obviously LMS has to
run from the Zero, if the latter then pCP only needs to run as a player.
But you knew that - just spelling it out for clarity.