Paul Webster wrote:
> Also 100Mb is, I think, a very small partition if you intend to run LMS
> from it.
> If you are going to move LMS data to the USB disk then I suppose it does
> not matter.

One of my concerns with the SD Card my friend bought was I didn't
realise it was 128Gb, and then selected a bigger partition "whole card".
yes, a lengthy delay ensued....

I have now reverted to proper components I have built with before, 16Gb,
and just let pCP pick a size when it tried to install LMS.  I let it
select 100Mb.  Perhapos this could be autoselected to something bigger?

I think I saw a Post in the Beta thread saying 300Mb - but not sure, so
i went default.