paul- wrote:
> You can still use a script.  Just put the script in your home directory.
> Then you can run it in the user commands section on the tweaks page.
> I would recommend that you start squeezelite by using the init.d
> script.
>
> /usr/local/etc/init.d/squeezelite start
>
> You can also use the same script to check status.

OK - so are those user commands guaranteed to be run before squeezelite
is started by PCP & does the startup process wait for them to complete ?

If not I'll also need to handle what happens if the DAC happens to be
powered up, which would have allowed PCP's squeezelite to start normally
before my script gets in there.