castalla wrote:
> I keep meaning to make a usb stick clone copy - but have run out of
> sticks (and locked-in by Covid so can't easily get new ones).
>
> I have a pi zero running PcP as a backup.

You really should make a backup-copy - if you are like me, you will have
forgotten in 4 weeks what you did to set it up properly.
(Nowadays, I put lots of notes into a readme, but still scratch my head
when I reread it some month later...)

-> Just pull an img file from the stick with Win32DiskImager or the like
and keep it on your PC / Laptop.

Other than that I wish you all the best in these Corona times. You guys
in Spain seem to be hit very hard.
Stay save!

LMS 8 on Open Peak Joggler (running Chills Jivelite on Joggler)
Player: 5 x Squeezebox Classic, Slimp3, SqueezeAmp
2nd System: PiCorePlayer (and LMS) on Pi Zero;