chill wrote:
> Nearly there I think.
>
> I have an 'LMS' applet that sits under the 'settings' section:
>
> [image:
> http://www.cjh.me.uk/MyPhotobucket/cache/DIYHifi/Jivelite/Settings%20with%20LMS_640.jpg]
>
> It currently allows the LMS service to be disabled or enabled (referred
> to as 'Autostart LMS'), and it allows the service to be
> started/stopped/restarted.
>
> [image:
> http://www.cjh.me.uk/MyPhotobucket/cache/DIYHifi/Jivelite/LMS%20Settings_640.jpg]
>
> There's currently no checking, or warning, if you try to
> stop/start/restart the service if it wasn't loaded at boot, and I'd also
> like to add some visual feedback to show whether LMS is running.  But
> it's getting close.

Any progress on this?  Would be very useful!

regards

LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5,
Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Avantree Priva
BT transmitter

Brexit =  ∞ stupidity