slimhase wrote:
> You really should make a backup-copy - if you are like me, you will have
> forgotten in 4 weeks what you did to set it up properly.
> (Nowadays, I put lots of notes into a readme, but still scratch my head
> when I reread it some month later...)
>
> -> Just pull an img file from the stick with Win32DiskImager or the like
> and keep it on your PC / Laptop.
>
> Other than that I wish you all the best in these Corona times. You guys
> in Spain seem to be hit very hard.
> Stay save!

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

Well, Spain haqs suffered for years from Austerity cuts ... the present
govt. is having to try to make up for the mistakes of the past.

I only have linux - so it's a bit more complicated!

LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers:  Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam,
Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google
Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5,
Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6,
Avantree Priva BT transmitter

Brexit =  Still ∞ stupidity