Last week I had a play with this (using a 16gb usb stick)

https://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5038

I gave up, as it was not simple enough for this bear of little brain.:(

I returned to

https://www.jogglerwiki.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4519

The Kernel 3.16 version did not want to co-oporate and so I switched to
Kernel 5.4:rolleyes:

I have installed a working version of Jivelite which starts on boot and
controls my players.

Kernel 5.4 uses perl 5.26.1

I have installed LMS v7.9.3 on the Joggler, accessed it from my Desktop,
configured it, used it for playback but when I reboot the Joggler it all
dies and is unreachable.:(

I might try the no CPAN version and follow the instructions on Roland0's
thread, but I'm honestly loosing interest.

Maybe just as a Jivelite screen it's worthwhile, but the time involved
is not trivial.

ronnie