Tidal got stuck again, today, and I tried a few more things.

- On the Receiver, the MPEG-4 podcast did not play, either. It showed
  the same behaviour as tracks from Tidal, i.e. re-buffering and now and
  then playing a few seconds.
- On squeezelite, Tidal tracks would still play, but they had some
  trouble taking off. The clock would start counting, but no music would
  play. After a few seconds, the music would follow, get stuck again,
  and start over. After one or two attempts and the occasional
  stuttering, the entire track less the first few seconds would play
  without any problem. It was the same for all tracks I tried.
- On squeezelite, the MPEG-4 podcast played without any problems
  whatsoever.
- Today, the piCorePlayer web interface was not working properly,
  either. The CPU temperature display for example would run into a
  "connection reset" error more often than not.

I just restarted the LMS (took a few retries to load the LMS page), and
the pCP web interface is back. Memory consumption of the LMS was at more
than 210 MB and is back to 103 MB, now. Tidal tracks are playing
properly again on the Receiver and on squeezelite.

scaleo home server 2105 & picoreplayer 6.1.0 | logitech media server
8.0.0 | server power control 20120716.103808 |
transporter & duet & touch & boom & radio | rotel rc-995 & rmb-100 |
nubert nuvero 140