The same thing again today. The moment Tidal gets stuck, the pCP web
interface does not load properly any more. And I noticed another thing:
I configured the Transporter to power down the audio section when off.
It was sitting there, clicking about once per minute. It seems that the
entire server is out of connections. As soon as the LMS is restarted,
everything is fine again.

scaleo home server 2105 & picoreplayer 6.1.0 | logitech media server
8.0.1 | server power control 20120716.103808 |
transporter & duet & touch & boom & radio | rotel rc-995 & rmb-100 |
nubert nuvero 140