I´ve been using picoplayer 6.1 before with my large 4TB usb-disk and
everything worked great.
Since the disk is so large I just had to do two things to get everything
to work:
1) Install and enable additional filesystems (I´m using NTFS) and 2)
Install extension "unit-linux.tcz" for compatibility
(the disk is 4TB with only one partition so its in GPT, not MBR,
partition system).
As I said, this has always worked before. Now with version 7.0.0 32bit
it doesn´t work, it can´t detect my USB-disk!

Funny thing is, version 7.0.0. 64-bit works so I compared what happened
when I press "install extension unit-linux.tcz"
THE 64-BIT VERSION LOG:
Downloading: bzip2-lib.tcz
Checking MD5 of: bzip2-lib.tcz.....OK
Downloading: pcre.tcz
Checking MD5 of: pcre.tcz.....OK
Downloading: libelf.tcz
Checking MD5 of: libelf.tcz.....OK
Downloading: gamin.tcz
Checking MD5 of: gamin.tcz.....OK
Downloading: glib2.tcz
Checking MD5 of: glib2.tcz.....OK
Downloading: libudev.tcz
Checking MD5 of: libudev.tcz.....OK
Downloading: libcap-ng.tcz
Checking MD5 of: libcap-ng.tcz.....OK
Downloading: util-linux.tcz
Checking MD5 of: util-linux.tcz.....OK
All files tested good.

THE 32-BIT LOG:
Downloading: util-linux.tcz
Checking MD5 of: util-linux.tcz.....OK
All files tested good.

As you can see a lot more files are downloaded when I use the 64-bit &
my usb-disk is detected. Surely this must be it (all other things are
exactly the same)?
Now, is it fixable so I can use the 32-bit version again? I have a
raspberry pi 3B+ so it feels like the 64-bit version is a bit overkill
maybe?
I know I also could convert my usb-disk to MBR with 2x2TB partitions but
I would rather not.
OK, like I said, this isn´t a major problem but perhaps it could be
fixed when you had some time? Otherwise, an excellent project!