--------------------

> gets the time fron NTP and sets it acordingly to default timezone
> (whatever that is) - and the Radio Paradise plugin again can connect
> and play Flac interactive.
>
> RP Regular Flac stream plays ok, year 1970 or 2021. Only "Interactive"
> is affected.
>
> So this is just a heads up - I can live with it - I'll just restart
> the Pi after my network is up and ready.

pCP should wait for a IP address, unless it's taking a long time.  How
long does your network take to start?  You can change the network wait
timer....its on the wifi page, as that is where we normally see long
delays.

piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please 'donate'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=U7JHY5WYHCNRU&lc=GB&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted)
if you like the piCorePlayer