bogasman wrote:
> If I change back to Analog and then go back to HDMI again, then both
> lines disappear and I have to add them back again.

I can also confirm that. However, only the active lines are deleted,
commented out lines remain. I noticed this because I tested different
options and always had different lines commented out.

This is what it looked like after switching to analog out and then back
to HDMI.

    #Custom Configuration Area, for config settings that are not managed by pCP.
  #pCP will retain these settings during insitu-update
  #---Begin-Custom-(Do not alter Begin or End Tags)-----
  #hdmi_group=2
  #hdmi_mode=82
  #---End-Custom----------------------------------------
--------------------

Before it looked like this

    #Custom Configuration Area, for config settings that are not managed by pCP.
  #pCP will retain these settings during insitu-update
  #---Begin-Custom-(Do not alter Begin or End Tags)-----
  hdmi_force_hotplug=1
  hdmi_drive=2
  hdmi_force_edid_audio=1