Greetings piCorePlayer folks

Been using piCorePlayer since 3.5 - and noticed with my clean upgrade to
7.0 (nice work on the interface BTW) that SharePort-Sync is no longer
persistent.
When the Pi or Squeezelite is restarted the AirPlay target appears, but
after about 10-15 minutes, it's gone from my iDevices.

RPI 2 B, 32-bit build, wired connection, LMS 8.2

After some more investigation, it turns out the newest version of
PiCorePlayer I can get a persistent AirPlay target on is version 4.1.2.
Just posting here in case I may be doing something silly and someone
else had resolved it.
I do have a 3B+ (piCorePlayer 4.0) and a Apple Airport express v2 also
being served by the same LMS.

Thanks,
norton