Jaca wrote:
> I'm not sure if I understand you..so are you saying that's symlink you
> created works fine in synology file station but it's ignored in LMS?

The links made in/for docker environment, don't show in Synology file
station. My understanding is, that they are isolated from that
environment. That's one of the ideas of using docker. You bring in the
docker only those directories/files you define.
The link created for docker container is available at that docker. It
can be seen when listing the files at the console of the docker. The
link can't be seen in the selection window at the LMS, when telling to
the LMS which directories should be taken to the music library.

So, why can't the existing folder be included to the music library of
LMS, as it's possible in stand-alone or present Synology LMS-package
installations?