mherger wrote:
> > Hi Michael, I experience a sort of similar issue, on the DS216+
>
> That's an Intel CPU, isn't it? You're still on DSM6?
>
> > I have downloaded the 8.1.0 stable version (after trying 2 days the
> > 8.0.0 stable) but for some reason while starting from docker is stops
> > unexpected. This happened for both versions.
>
> Anything in server.log?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply
Running on DSM 6.2.3-25426 Update 2 - DS216+ INTEL Celeron N3050.
I have uploaded the serverlog (I hope the one you are looking for).
Hope this will help. (as I have crossed the option to have it
automatically restart, that maybe the reason it is in this loop, but I
dont see why it stops).
(FYI on a older DS213 I have running LMS as well. This is the one I am
trying to replace with this newer DS station... but that should be no
issue - right? )
Regards,
Matthijs

|Filename: lms community server log.JPG                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32671|