paul- wrote:
> From what I can tell ngrok is not open source.  It appears that v1 was
> open source, but moved to close source.
>
> 1) Binary re-distribution licensing is not clear, the download zip files
> contain just the binary.
> 2) I have a general disdain for supporting closed source platforms.
>
> Of someone has better information, I'll reconsider.
>
> It's quite easy to squash up the extension yourself.....

Thanks Paul - I didn't consider whether it was open or closed source,
and I completely agree with your stance.

I did already learn how easy it is to put this file into an extension,
so I will include those extra steps in some instructions, so that ngrok
users on pCP have a choice of where to put the executable.