Hello All,

I've been using the piCP v 6.0.0 for nearly a year, and am very happy
with it. More important: my technophobe wife also likes it :)

It's installed on a RPi4 with a HiFiBerry DAC+. The LMS is also running
locally on the RPi, and this is used by my other two SB3s.

The only problem I have is that occasionally (about once per month) it
freezes. The only away to fix it is to reboot it using the device's web
page, or to pull the power. Is this a known problem?

Should I update to v7.0.0? I suppose if I overwrite the SD card, all
setting will be lost.
I've seen the option to update in situ using the web page. Does the full
update keep the current settings in this case?

Many thanks,
Paul

*2 SB3s
1 piCorePlayer / RPI 4B