psketch wrote:
>  rsync.tcz

Found it. Looks like I need to study a bit to set it up. That'l be
another day. Maybe I'll have to ask a question or two here.

But for now I have everything else running and I have actually switched
off the old server.

I would never have imagined it could be so easy to make this switch. I
will be sure to make a donation to the pCP team's paypal.

And for this forum. It is so helpful. And I'm in awe how active it is.

BR Mogens

2 Radios (1 battery), 2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, SqueezeCommander,
OrangeSqueeze and SqueezePlayer on  Samsung Galaxy Nexus.