Greg Erskine wrote:
> In a recent thread one pCP user is using a USB HDD plugged into his
> router's USB port as a "cheapish" NAS.
>
> Not as functional as a real NAS but probably easier to maintain than
> having your USB HDD on pCP if you want to access it from other devices
> for other purposes.

I do actually think my router has two USB ports, so I might be able to
work something out with that.

But for now i see no reason to not just use cPC for both fileserver and
LMS. My only concern is that file throughput might be too small for some
movies. But time will tell. And I'm away from home right now, so further
testing will have to wait.

BR Mogens

2 Radios (1 battery), 2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, SqueezeCommander,
OrangeSqueeze and SqueezePlayer on  Samsung Galaxy Nexus.