pre-2.6 off of TRUNK, probably dating in between the period of 2.5.3 and 2.6, with the several modifications for multilingual guest layouts that I have described here in sept.2006

If this happens only in my case, I guess it doesn't matter much, because in few weeks I will try to push towards up3.

I know that I tried to make it work several times last year and did not succeed.

Eric Dalquist wrote:
What version of uPortal are you running? It works for us without being logged in.

-Eric

Vangel V. Ajanovski wrote:
Unfortunately - this only works when logged in. Don't know why.

--
You are currently subscribed to uportal-dev@lists.ja-sig.org as: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]