The GitHub migration vote currently stands at:

Binding:
    3 +1
    1    0
    0  -0
NonBinding:
    2 +1
    0    0
    0  -0

This is enough to pass by the project voting standards but I wanted to bring this up one last time before scheduling the migration for additional input. The 4.0.1 release will be cut Friday the 30th and announced on Monday. If there is no objection from this discussion I'll work on planning the migration to GitHub after the announcement.

One thing I'd like anyone here who contributes code to uPortal, either directly or through patches, is to take a look at this REALLY good git workflow documentation: https://github.com/diaspora/diaspora/wiki/Git-Workflow It is a great example of how get helps provide a much nicer workflow for both developers and the project/branch leads as far as committing and merging in changes.

The full proposal is on the wiki: https://wiki.jasig.org/display/UPC/Git+Migration+Proposal

-Eric