And the really "annoying" thing is that most of the time downloads
finish before I've come back into the room. :)

Richmond.

On 8.07.20 19:46, Heriberto Torrado via use-livecode wrote:
I got 22 MB/sec from New York City  and 14MB/Sec form Madrid (Spain).

-----Original Message-----
From: use-livecode <use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com> On Behalf Of Tore
Nilsen via use-livecode
Sent: Wednesday, July 8, 2020 12:42 PM
To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>
Cc: Tore Nilsen <tore.nil...@me.com>
Subject: Re: Downloading LiveCode Slow...

I got + - 10MB/sec from Norway. Downloaded the Business Edition in under 1 min.

Tore Nilsen

7. jul. 2020 kl. 23:46 skrev Rick Harrison via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com>:

I was wondering if anyone has tried to download any version of
LiveCode from the website recently.  I just tried today and it is
glacially slow.

I’m also running into a problem where
version 9.5.1 which used to work fine
is now complaining that the license