I too am in the "Clasic Is For Me Crowd”

- Been here since Metacard
- Use LC strictly as a hobby
- LC is extremely important to me as a hobby
- Have created hundreds of tools, utilities, simulations, fun things just for
shear enjoyment and mental exercise
- Have frequent internet problems that interfere with cloud computing
- Have participated in every fundraising campagne
- Frequently contributed to Example Stacks including Alien Civilization
Detection simulation

I beg you, Kevin, don’t take this away from us

Roger