Heather,

I know you suggested a zoom meeting before announcing the new pricing plans, but we were unable to proceed, mainly because I was really busy with the server transfer for our on-rev accounts and all the troubles it caused to my clients with their apps
and all the little adjustments that needed to be made.
Besides I needed to check how my clients would react to the new pricing plans before making any decision, and only 2 days ago I was able to find the time to check how
much it really meant.
Last but not least, it is very nice of you to offer the possibility of a workaround, but I guess any solution will only be a short-term one, and I need a solution for
the many years to come.

jbv