Le 2024-08-02 11:17, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode a écrit :
You cannot mean that you want him to go bankrupt

Of course not, but neither me or my clients want to go bankrupt.
My clients have already paid for the deployment of their apps and they
are also paying when some cosmetic changes need to be done.
They don't see why they should also pay for using the apps,
especially because they work in some niche markets where any
additional cost is difficult to handle.

Paying licenses for using Photoshop or dropbox is different,
because one didn't pay anything for the deployment of those apps.
I hope I am making myself clear despite my poor english.