Same here.

I have been into hypertalk since the 1st version of HC.

I have 2 desktop apps for 2 different clients that I maintain, and in each one the part developed with LC Classic is just a front end for sending requests to the server and displaying the incoming data. In both cases 80% of the tasks is
done server side with LC on 2 on-rev accounts.
I know for certain that none of my clients will accept to pay for per-seats
license.

So I have 2 options so far :
- paying myself for these licenses, which I can't afford
- rewrite the front-end of both apps with html/js and forget about LC.

jbv