I understand busy. Sometimes we are so busy chopping down trees we cannot see
the wood.

You have a specific situation. The people on this list cannot help you resolve
it. Talking about it on this list and indeed reading the long conversations on
this list is using up your precious time. Maybe taking half an hour to talk
about it direct with us would resolve it and potentially save you... I have no
idea how long rewriting your apps.

But its entirely up to you.

Best Regards,

Heather