I hope your sites are being (or have been) restored now.

I have had significant progress since this morning
 - most web sites are not working properly
- email was still not forwarding - but I moved the domain to another hosting provider, so there is no opportunity for runrev to finish their investigation and fix it
 - one website is still not working correctly, and is being investigated.

The last interesting website is a bit of a puzzle. It uses a technique of specifying various global variables from a textual "site description file" and then creating the output from a "merge()" of the HTML files; so I have written html templates using those global variables, e.g.

<h2>[[SITE]]</h2>

This all worked on pancake up till it had its problem two weeks ago, and currently is working fine on my new hosting provider (hostm.com) - but failing on sage.on-rev.com (just to complicate things, it's an ".irev" file, not a ".lc" one, and I think that affects the server version chosen). I believe there was a subtle change to the scoping of global variables on LCserver at some point (i.e. is it truly global or is it in the context of the "home" script - ???? can't remember).

Anyway, runrev are investigating, and if they find an answer soon, I'll report back here; if not, then I'll move this site to hostm as well.

-- Alex.