Phil,
Very impressive.
PL

On Apr 17, 2009, at 9:03 PM, Phil Davis wrote:

A quick on-rev example:
Just to get started, I converted my 'globals' CGI script to an on- rev web page:

   <HTML>
   <HEAD LANG="en">
   <TITLE><?rev  put the short date && the long time  ?></TITLE>
   </HEAD>
   <BODY>

   <?rev
   put the long seconds into tStart
   put the keys of $_SERVER into tList
   sort lines of tList
   repeat for each line gVar in tList
     put gVar && "=" && $_SERVER[gVar] & "<br>"
   end repeat
put "version,processor,systemVersion,platform,environment" into tExtras
   replace comma with cr in tExtras
   repeat for each line tLine in tExtras
     put "the" && tLine into tLine2
     put tLine2 && "=" && value(tLine2) & "<br>"
   end repeat
   ?>
   tStart && "secs."  ?> </p>

   </BODY>
   </HTML>

And here's what it looks like in the browser:
  http://phildavis.on-rev.com/globals/index.irev

I love being able to reuse my Rev know-how this way!
--
Phil Davis

PDS Labs
Professional Software Development