Recently, Jerry Daniels wrote:

> We now have a desktop app for the Mac that formats our new LIST code, and
> sends it to the Rodeo server where it's quickly made into simple (for now) web
> pages that look great on the iPad. The Mac editor also has a nice preview pane
> so you can see the fruits of your labor as you code.

Maybe I misunderstood some information I read somewhere (not sure if it was
a post or one of your videos) but I thought you mentioned something about
final iPad apps being delivered as binaries (executables).  Is this your
(eventual) plan or did I imagine this and Rodeo apps will operate as Web
pages?

Thanks for the clarification -- after seeing a number of posts here, I think
this would be useful for other folks to know besides myself, who suffers
from memory loss.

Best Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director