Hi Chipp

On 4 Aug 2010, at 11:14, Chipp Walters wrote:

> I believe I paid something like 500 bucks for it at the beginning and nothing
> since, so I
> understand the SLA (or lack thereof) I am receiving.

I also bought a founder account and share your sentiment to a large degree.
However, RunRev appears to be its own worst enemy by making public statements
such as "Ultra reliable web hosting", "Blistering Performance" and "Server
Performance - Blistering". Yes, the founder account is good value at the
current service levels but it doesn't live up to its promises.

Regards